Unlock your brain’s true potential!
Superbrain Yoga is a system developed by Master Choa Kok Sui that aims to enhance your brainpower beyond its current boundaries. Superbrain Yoga can provide the energy fuel to keep the brain fit and functional, helping to counter the effects of aging, memory loss, as well as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Even Science Says So
Recent studies shows that regular practice of Superbrain Yoga can increase the alpha wave activity of the brain. When the alpha wave activity is improved, the left and right hemispheres of the brain become synchronized and enter into a deeper relaxed state, allowing you to perform at your optimal condition. Athletes and artists who enter this state are known to produce their greatest sports performances and artistic work.
It Is Simple
The technique involving Superbrain Yoga does not require you to perform complicated twists or poses. Master Choa Kok Sui designed the technique in such a way that everyone, including the disabled and incapacitated, can perform it. You only need to follow a simple exercise and practice it regularly. Before long, you will become a more active and mentally alert person!
Benefits of Superbrain Yoga
Superbrain Yoga being simple and scientific, has been practiced by millions of people from all over the world and recorded many inspiring testimonials, that leave no reason not to start practicing it. The benefits of practicing Superbrain Yoga include:
- Energizes and activates the brain to its full potential
- Helps improve the overall condition of an autistic child
- Aids in improving the condition of a child with ADHD
- Helps in treating dyslexia
- Treats emotional disturbance
- Improves students’ academic performance
- Helps in creating a balanced emotional and behavioral state
- Heightens intelligence and creativity
- Regulates the sex drive
- Increases the pranic energy flow efficiency of the body
- Partial energizing and cleansing effect on chakras and auras